Building Permit

Building permits are required to build, alter, remodel, demolish, or move any kind of structure or building, in part or in full.

Many properties with Marine addresses are technically in May Township or Scandia. Double check here.

To schedule an inspection or ask a question, contact Building Inspector Jack Kramer: 651-351-5051 or